Content Writing Guideline
Welcome to our writer’s portal where we publish great articles to a global audience.
It’s talented writers like you that make A/X Publisher interesting and in return we help you expand your following and readership.
Our audience consist of 54% women and 46% men aged between 25 to 50 from Australia, USA, UK, EU and many parts of Asia like the Philippines, India and Singapore.
We are always committed to excellence and strive to help you share your ideas so our readers can enjoy interesting and easy read articles.
Why We Do It
A recent study by Microsoft showed that people’s attention is less than 8 seconds when it comes to reading.
Many experts have also linked this phenomena to constant scrolling and impulsiveness.
A term now called DOOM SCROLLING which can lead to severe mental and psychological problems.
This is why we have a short text block approach with fewer pop up Ads. to minimize distraction.
Articles with a lot of information may have bullet points or numbers for readers to easily follow. And for help with crafting a great title click here.
What Is Required?
- Right now, the minimum word count is between 550-650 words per written piece, anything less may be asked for a resubmission including fixing any grammatical errors.
- When it comes to the format, we prefer multiple subheadings within the content, at least 3 high quality images and links (depending on the type of membership).
- All contents must be informative, interesting and written in short text blocks. We do not accept celebrity gossip, political or adult contents.
- We allow YouTube videos with copyright permission. Quality is very important, so we encourage you to check the content as many times as possible before submitting.
- You can now register/login with Google, Facebook or Email.
A/X Publisher Membership
We are currently promoting three memberships: Basic, Casual Writer and Annual Legend.
To publish a one-off piece of content, choose the Casual Writer and insert up to 3 links.
For multiple contents, marketing materials and featured stories, the Annual Legend is the better option.
It allows you to insert up to 5 links per article and submit unlimited number of contents for a whole year.
Your articles will remain on our magazine’s Front Page with maximum exposure for a longer period of time when you hold either a Casual Writer or Annual Legend membership.
There are no links allowed in the contents for Basic account and you must submit a minimum of 3 articles; you may insert your website/social media only in the author profile. Basic account articles will remain in its respective categories only.
For more information on our current Membership click here.
How To Get Started?
- Click Start Writing and register. Please read the terms and condition.
- You will receive an email confirmation, then activate your account and change the password. Unless you register with Facebook or Google account then its automatic.
- Complete your author’s profile with your full name, complete biodata, social media and/or website links and upload a photo.
- Like and Follow us on Facebook this is compulsory.
- Option to upgrade the Casual Writer or Annual Legend membership.
Once you follow these steps, write and submit so we can publish your content. Your contents are published within 1 – 3 business days and up to 4 weeks for Basic account which will be published weekly once all 3 articles are submitted.
Remember it’s important that you also share your published articles on social media.
All this increases your content’s popularity with great benefits for you and our readers worldwide!